BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2014

Voodoo Brew Pomade

Having a thick very wavy hair somewhat is a major drawback for me. At least for me. I find it had to style my hair since my hair is so freaking stubborn and it is out of place. Everytime. Knowing pomades would give me that sleek, glossy look that I've had always wanted, I'd think, why not? So, now, I'm gonna do a review about "Vodoo Brew Pomade". Fankly speaking, this is not the best pomade I have ever experienced. My hair does not go well with this pomade. I have been using this pomade for 5 days as for now. My hair is no tamable, and I can do my pomp. At all. *sigh. I highly prefer Suvecito Firme Hold Pomade for my hair. It works like magic! I call it my hair crack. haha. This pomade gives my hair a very heavy feel whenever I use it. But it has nice smell though. *thank god. But smelling nice is not what i look for in hair products. And did I mention that this pomade is really hard to wash out? It takes me 4 times of shampooing before I can really feel my hair clean. 


The verdict: I'll never buy this pomade again as it does not do what it told. On the can it says: "for darker, thicker hairs" but noope. My hair is a mess, and I can't do any pomp with my hair. At least for my crazy hair. And this thing is definately not for beginners like me since it is VERY hard to apply and to wash out. Like seriously serious.

2/4 Stars from me. But it smells nice though. Coconuty kind of smell as compared to Suavecito.



The can

It has dark green colour with coconut and vanilla smell which I dig.

0 comments: